Friday 26 July 2019

Prince Charming

I am not a damsel in distress..
nor a beautiful princess..
I am not some Cinderella who lost her shoe..
I never even believed fairy tales were true!!

The description of prince charming caught my attention..
I questioned the way they would mention..
Is prince charming really about money, strength and looks?
doesn't he have characteristics other than mentioned in the books?

Then entered this charming man in my life..
A man who had guts to make me his wife..
My prince charming has a heart of gold..
Someone who has empathy towards everyone, young or old..
 
My prince charming gives me that extra push when I tremble..
he has great values and is extremely humble..
My prince charming doesn't command but stands by my side..
he made me believe in myself when my inner strength died!!

My prince charming takes care of me when I am ill,
he also lets me pay the bill!!
He yells and corrects me when I am wrong..
But he can also make me blush just by singing a song.

As you grow up you know life is not a dream..
All that glitters is not gold as it may seem..
 You don't need a handsome hunk with a fancy car...
All you need is a man who loves you the way you are!!


 




15 comments:

  1. Hayeee...mai sadd k javaan....😍... its super awesome... woah...just mind boggling...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any man will melt like hot chocolate, whose wife praise him like you do, Bless you both and get happiness multiplied by 2x2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️ it's just outstanding.... fabulous..kuch es kardar tumne sunaayi kaahani apne yaar ki...ki dil ek baar fr mohobaat..karne ko majbboor ho utha...❤️🍁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Another awesome one... This time it's super awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete